2) Customer service; is subsequently too important, after all – without the proper level of customer support, you’ll not gain the answers you require to your questions, nor the help you need during an emergency.
3) High quality and original website graphics; these can be created by a skilled designer – a good sense of page layout and colour schemes are also essential.
4) Marketing potential; not only do you want to acquire an aesthetically pleasing website which functions well and that builds a steady stream of traffic too? In order to discover this, it is worth asking the following questions… Will they create meta-tags for your site? Will they register you with search engines? Finally, if your chosen web design company claim to be experts, check to see how highly their own website is listed – the higher their position, the better.
5) Creative flare; an experienced writer is required in order to provide high quality web content. By gaining a professional writer to complete your web copy, you will benefit from higher sales due to the level of persuasive content throughout your site.
6) The price; this can vary from place to place, but regardless of your budget, it is important to understand whether or not the price you are quoted includes each of the following… the domain name, the hosting costs, graphics, web development and marketing fees. If you discover that there are any items that are not included in the price, be sure to find out precisely what they are and how much additionally they will cost you?
7) Communication skills; these are essential, as you want to be able to talk to your web design company, or one specific member of staff regarding any queries you may have. It is important to build up a trusting relationship too in order to feel comfortable dealing with them and gain the best service.
8) Time frame to completion; a straight-forward website should take no longer than one to two weeks to complete, whilst a more advanced website project could take several weeks. Knowing just what to expect can help you to manage your expectations.
9) Services provided; does your web design company provide a full range of site design services and will your web developer assist you in acquiring a domain name, setting up a web hosting account, marketing your site and writing copy for your site?
10) Availability; your web design company and allocated developer should be available when you need them. It is important to ascertain which hours they work and when you can contact them?
We hope you have found our top ten factors of consideration of use, if you happen to require more information, see click here to find out more details.