If your child is asking you for a Scooby Doo party, do not immediately say no, act as if you never heard your kiddo, or even scratch your head and sigh. Apart for the fact that your child will probably be really disappointed if you did not answer their request, hosting a Scooby Doo party is really easy.
Below are five ideas you can use to host a great Scooby Doo party:
1. Buy Lots of Party Supplies. One of the best ways to really get the party started are by using brilliant Scooby Doo party supplies. Thanks to the World Wide Web, you can already purchase them online and just have them delivered into your home whenever they are already needed.
You can buy everything from birthday invitations, food utensils, balloons, party favor boxes etc, even Scooby Doo cupcakes! You can even have a cake artfully designed to imitate the beloved dog’s face.
2. Play Dress Up. Including in owner Shaggy, Scooby is a member of a tight knit gang. You can ask all your guests to dress up as their favourite character. Or to make sure that not everyone is going to be like Scooby Doo, you can already pre-assign characters.
Then you can prepare a special presentation where you will call all the “casts” and have them act out their favorite Scooby Doo memory.
3. Anyone for a Marathon. Are you a bit strapped for cash at the moment or is your venue on the small side? A good way to still keep up with the theme is to obtain a DVD and schedule a movie marathon with the kids.
You have a huge choice to pick from as there are lots of movies and endless cartoons for you to choose from. You don;t have to worry about being too selective. As long as Scooby Doo is present the kids will no doubt be happy.
4. Invite Scooby Doo To The Party. Contact your nearest mascot supplier and request Scooby Doo to visit your house on your kid’s birthday. They could even bring more surprises for all the party guests or perform a special song.
5. Make A Photo Wall. A photo wall can be a great way of making sure your child remembers their Scooby Doo party. You can get a cardboard cut-out of Scooby and let everyone get their picture taken with him.