Ideal for IoT applications requiring support for voice and throughput higher than LTE-M.
- Brings significant cost improvement and a 2X power saving
- Enables battery-powered Cat 1 IoT devices
- Ubiquitous Cat 1 network availability enables global deployment
- For alarms, trackers, payment terminals, cameras, and wearables, including speakers and headphones
- Supports flexible SIM management for ieUICC, eUICC, or legacy UICC
Sequans Communications S.A. today announced availability of a new series of Cat 1 IoT modules based on its second generation, LTE Cat 1bis chip, Calliope 2.
The new Calliope 2 GC02S1 modules are low-cost, low-power, IoT-optimized solutions that support VoLTE and throughput higher than LTE-M for applications including wearables and hearables…